Run a Speed Test :
- There is a few tips if your broadband internet is slow but still do not exceed your internet quota. First, check your broadband speed. You can check your internet speed by clicking “Broadband Speed Tester”
- You can see from the speed result if it is GPRS, 3G or HSDPA.
- Clear your browser’s cache:
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Click Browser History
- Mozilla: Tools > Click Clear Recent History
- 2nd Tip is to check whether the area you are in has 3G network coverage or not. You can check by USSD and SMS:
USSD/Direct Dial :
- Dial *118#
- Select Broadband
- Select Check Broadband Coverage
- Select Coverage at Present Location/Other Location/Via WAP
- Type Broadband Here or Broadband <Location> and send to 21122.
- There is no Charges for SMS:FOC
- You will receive an SMS that will tell you, Celcom Broadband Service that available at your area as below:
“The following coverage is available here: GPRS(Yes) 3G(Yes) HSDPA(Yes). These result are correct at the point of checking.”
additional tips :
- Turn on and off your Broadband Modem.
- Secure your network to prevent other from other people congested your network.
- Update your internet browser
- Scan your PC from unwanted virus
- Lastly, restart your pc.
60,504 total views, 2 views today