Good news come at the right time . UMobile has come out with new Postpaid Plan called Unlimited Hero P78. All of us like the word Unlimited rite. So what is this new Hero Plan all about. Is it another new Avengers superheroes?
The Unlimited HERO P78 comes with :
- Unlimited High-Speed Data
- Unlimited Calls to ALL networks
- Free Mobile Hotspot
- Free Data for Roaming at 12 selected countries
- Free Data for WAZE
The Unlimited High-Speed Data is up to 5Mbps. What more interesting is the Free Mobile Hotspot, where 10GB is allocated. This means you can share your hotspot data with your friend and family. Its a new way to be popular rite. Instead of looking for Free WiFi, your friend will be looking for you.
If you are a frequent traveler, then this Unlimited Hero Plan is just for you. You don’t have to buy new sim card abroad. Roam-Onz offer from 5GB to 10GB data for 12 selected countries. The 12 countries are as listed below :
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
How to Activate International Roaming
(tenure of less than 6 months)
– Activate autodebit for bill payments, then call 1318
– Port-in customers can also walk-in with your past 2 months’ bill
(1 month with international roaming usage)
(tenure above 6 months)
Just call 1318
*If you do not meet the above criteria, a RM 200 deposit will be required. IDD will be auto-enabled upon activating international roaming.
For more information on the Unlimited Hero P78 Plan, please refer : UMobile P78
4,118 total views, 148 views today
Celcom announced that starting 16 May 2017, the unlimited complimentary Celcom WiFiPlus will no longer be available.
This move will affect existing Celcom client mostly from FIRST™ Gold, FIRST™ Blue, FIRST™ Elite, FIRST™ Basic 85 & FIRST™ Basic 38.
Before this Celcom user can connect to Celcom WiFiPlus within Celcom territory
at various hotspots in public places such as cafe and shop along the streets.
Celcom did not stated reason behind the action, but I believe Celcom will introduce new service for its loyal customer.
1,254 total views, 4 views today
Let say you are within WiFiPlus coverage area, but still you cannot get access WiFiPlus. There might be a few reasons why you may have a problem accessing WiFiPlus.
i. Maybe You Are Not within WiFiPlus Zone area or receive poor coverage.
• Solution : Check carefully if you are in within Wifiplus zone area. You can refer to WiFiPlus Celcom Zone.
On your device, please scan WiFi network manually to find CelcomWiFi+ .
ii. Maybe Your WiFi network connection setting on your smartphone is disabled.
• Solution : Please enable WiFi connection on your device settings.
iii. You are connected to other WiFi Network
• Solution : Please check you are correctly connected to CelcomWiFi+ in your wireless network setting. If it is incorrect, please select CelcomWiFi+ to connect.
iv. You are Within WiFiPlus Zone area, but CelcomWiFi+ is not visible.
• Solution : Try to restart you phone. If problem still continue, the problem may be caused by hardware failure. Please call to Celcom Customer Service 1300111000 for further assistance.
10,217 total views, 10 views today
Good news for business owner who want to save for phone bills for their staff. New business plan by Celcom will save you from headache. I used to get phone allowance for RM150 per month and have to answer office/boss call even after office hours.
Celcom Business have three plans.
- Celcom Business S – 100 GB Internet – Unlimited Calls & SMS (to all networks) – 5 Complimentary lines Only for RM 490 per month
- Celcom Business M – 550 GB Internet – Unlimited Calls & SMS (to all networks) – 25 Complimentary lines Only for RM 2300 per month
- Celcom Business L – 1.1 TB Internet – Unlimited Calls & SMS (to all networks) – 50 Complimentary lines Only for RM490 per month
Celcom Business Plan 2017
These plans are quite straightforward. For small company, i think 5 lines with 100 GB internet should be enough. Nowadays, user prioritized internet and coverage.
I think it is wise also to use Celcom business Plan for your family. Average RM100 per line for 20GB. The choice is yours. If your family like to download movie, streaming video, upload thousand of selfie pictures to the instagram. Believe me, this plan is for you.
For business owner who wants to add one more line. You can add RM 70 per line with extra 5GB internet. If you want to add one more line but just to share internet only. Come on, 100 GB internet for 5 persons is too much. Who download movie using office internet haha. You can do so by add RM 20 per line.
Unlimited calls and SMS features seem to be attractive. But who text nowdays. With Whatsapp you can even video call. I remember once, I use Whatsapp to communicate with my technical vendor in Franc to help me repair equipment on ship.
Please refer Celcom for more info.
265 total views, no views today
Remembering password is a hard thing to do. You have to remember your email password, facebook password and even your ATM card pin number. In case you want to change your Celcom WiFi Plus password to your favorite password. There are 2 methods. Online and SMS.
1. Online via WiFiPlus Landing Page (under WiFiPlus connection)
Make sure you computer/smartphone connected to Celcom WiFiPlus so that you can browse to WiFiPlus landing page.
Step 1: Once you are on the landing page, click to menu ‘Manage Your Account’
Step 2: Key in your existing Username and Password. Click Login.
Step 3: Click ‘Change Password’
Step 4: Key in your old password, new password and retype password. Click ‘Change My Password’
* Note: If you are unable to get to the Landing Page, please type the URL manually at your browser. The URL is: https://firstwifi.celcom.com.my/manage
If you prefer SMS, make sure your password not more than 6 characters. If not you have to change it online at ‘Manage My Account’
Type WIFI RESETPW and send to 22188.
3. Celcom Customer Service
However if you want to reset your password and like to call Celcom Customer Service. You can do so.
111 from Celcom numbers ( FREE)
019-601 1111 from Celcom numbers, fixed lines and other mobile operators
+6019-601 1111 if you are abroad
Celcom Customer Service will reset your password and you will received an auto generated password via SMS.
4,174 total views, 3 views today