paybox was selected by Celcom as its solutions partner to set up a holistic mobile Banking and Payment solution that will allow customers to access their accounts at any bank, at a minimal investment by the participating banks. Cardholders of the Celcom-TuneMoney Prepaid VisaCard will be able to check their balance and transaction history, recharge their prepaid airtime and transfer money to each other – just via their mobile phone
1,278 total views, no views today
To gain entries into the contest, just do any of the following:
– Make a comment of value (not just "i agree", etc.) on a post = 1 entry (remember to comment on all blogs)
– Subscribe to RSS via email = 2 entries (per blog you subscribe to!)
– Write a post about the contest on your blog (must include a link to this page and the links below to participating blogs) = 25 entries
Please note: If you are already subscribed to any of the sites below, you are already earning entries. Also, to get credit for posting about the contest, your post’s link must show up in the comments below or in the comments on one of the other blogs below.
How much easier can we make it? So you can sneak in with just one entry by simply posting a comment here, you can increase your odds by reading and commenting on a few more posts here and at one of the blogs below and maybe subscribe to a couple, or you can really up the odds and subscribe to all all of our blogs (which you’ll enjoy reading anyway), comment on a bunch of posts, and blog about this contest. The more entries you earn, the better your odds, of course. If you’re going to post about this contest, just grab the image and code from here.
The deadline for this contest is 12:00 AM April 1, 2008.
Who wants to pay you?
902 total views, no views today
– Link Bait
– Gorilla Sushi
– CK Marketing
– The Big Bald Blog
– How 2 Blogger
– Jason Boom
– Mr Javo
By Branden Dilorenzo
There are various ways to streamline computer performance and functionality. I will show you five very helpful methods that I have learned in the field to help keep your computer running great. Some are free but there are some which will require a small investment which is well worth the cost. I have provided some links at the bottom of this article to help you decide what tools to invest in. This article is for Windows 2000/XP users only.
1. Cleanup your startup menu– This is perhaps the fastest way to improve overall performance and startup speed. To do this, go to the run command line in the start menu and type in msconfig. Please ONLY use the startup tab at the top!! Go through the list of startup programs and disable messengers, updaters, and applications that are not used at all times ie. (quick time task, winzip, Ituneshelper). The rule of thumb here is disable what you know you don’t need and don’t touch anything you do not understand or recognize, they are most likely drivers and system files.
1,039 total views, 3 views today
Want a few free Stumble,try Stumbleudon.which lets you exchange stumbles automatically. You may earn up to 15 free stumbles everyday. Without doing anything.
How does it work?
- Join the program. It will ask for a nickname (your username), password, and your StumbleUpon ID and password. Joining is through invitation.
Submit a specific page in your website or blog to StumbleUpon.
Then log in to your StumbleUdon account and submit your page. You need credits/udons to submit a campaign. You earn maximum of 5 credits per 24 hours or more if you invite more friends. Remember that you credit score is reset every 24 hours so you have to use it to as soon as you earn it. You get one stumble for every 1 credit/udon. Get an account now!
Get an account now!
869 total views, no views today