Let say you are within WiFiPlus coverage area, but still you cannot get access WiFiPlus. There might be a few reasons why you may have a problem accessing WiFiPlus.
i. Maybe You Are Not within WiFiPlus Zone area or receive poor coverage.
• Solution : Check carefully if you are in within Wifiplus zone area. You can refer to WiFiPlus Celcom Zone.
On your device, please scan WiFi network manually to find CelcomWiFi+ .
ii. Maybe Your WiFi network connection setting on your smartphone is disabled.
• Solution : Please enable WiFi connection on your device settings.
iii. You are connected to other WiFi Network
• Solution : Please check you are correctly connected to CelcomWiFi+ in your wireless network setting. If it is incorrect, please select CelcomWiFi+ to connect.
iv. You are Within WiFiPlus Zone area, but CelcomWiFi+ is not visible.
• Solution : Try to restart you phone. If problem still continue, the problem may be caused by hardware failure. Please call to Celcom Customer Service 1300111000 for further assistance.
7,339 total views, 167 views today
Good news for business owner who want to save for phone bills for their staff. New business plan by Celcom will save you from headache. I used to get phone allowance for RM150 per month and have to answer office/boss call even after office hours.
Celcom Business have three plans.
- Celcom Business S – 100 GB Internet – Unlimited Calls & SMS (to all networks) – 5 Complimentary lines Only for RM 490 per month
- Celcom Business M – 550 GB Internet – Unlimited Calls & SMS (to all networks) – 25 Complimentary lines Only for RM 2300 per month
- Celcom Business L – 1.1 TB Internet – Unlimited Calls & SMS (to all networks) – 50 Complimentary lines Only for RM490 per month
Celcom Business Plan 2017
These plans are quite straightforward. For small company, i think 5 lines with 100 GB internet should be enough. Nowadays, user prioritized internet and coverage.
I think it is wise also to use Celcom business Plan for your family. Average RM100 per line for 20GB. The choice is yours. If your family like to download movie, streaming video, upload thousand of selfie pictures to the instagram. Believe me, this plan is for you.
For business owner who wants to add one more line. You can add RM 70 per line with extra 5GB internet. If you want to add one more line but just to share internet only. Come on, 100 GB internet for 5 persons is too much. Who download movie using office internet haha. You can do so by add RM 20 per line.
Unlimited calls and SMS features seem to be attractive. But who text nowdays. With Whatsapp you can even video call. I remember once, I use Whatsapp to communicate with my technical vendor in Franc to help me repair equipment on ship.
Please refer Celcom for more info.
170 total views, 3 views today
Remembering password is a hard thing to do. You have to remember your email password, facebook password and even your ATM card pin number. In case you want to change your Celcom WiFi Plus password to your favorite password. There are 2 methods. Online and SMS.
1. Online via WiFiPlus Landing Page (under WiFiPlus connection)
Make sure you computer/smartphone connected to Celcom WiFiPlus so that you can browse to WiFiPlus landing page.
Step 1: Once you are on the landing page, click to menu ‘Manage Your Account’
Step 2: Key in your existing Username and Password. Click Login.
Step 3: Click ‘Change Password’
Step 4: Key in your old password, new password and retype password. Click ‘Change My Password’
* Note: If you are unable to get to the Landing Page, please type the URL manually at your browser. The URL is: https://firstwifi.celcom.com.my/manage
If you prefer SMS, make sure your password not more than 6 characters. If not you have to change it online at ‘Manage My Account’
Type WIFI RESETPW and send to 22188.
3. Celcom Customer Service
However if you want to reset your password and like to call Celcom Customer Service. You can do so.
111 from Celcom numbers ( FREE)
019-601 1111 from Celcom numbers, fixed lines and other mobile operators
+6019-601 1111 if you are abroad
Celcom Customer Service will reset your password and you will received an auto generated password via SMS.
3,878 total views, 6 views today
Every Telco holder claims that their network is fastest and reliable with 4G LTE. But how we want to check if their claims is true?
4G LTE is a two terms terminology. 4G means the 4th generation of data technology for cellular networks. LTE stands for Long Term Evolution, that is for high speed data network for mobile and device.
When combine together, they make the fastest 4G service available today.4G LTE is 5-10 times faster than 3G network.
MAXIS 4G LTE Coverage
In order to get the fastest network you can check online your MAXIS network coverage.
- Go to this website MAXIS 4G LTE Coverage
- Share your location or type location that you want to travel
- A map will show 4G LTE and 3G network coverage.
Make sure you have 4G LTE phone and 4G simcard to enjoy the fast data streaming online.
In case you want to check Celcom network coverage you can visit this website.
+ CELCOM 4G LTE Coverage
For DIGI, you can go to this website.
+ DIGI 4G LTE Coverage
If you can compare the three Telcos, clearly Maxis and Celcom have most 4G LTE coverage than DIGI. So the choice is yours.
5,600 total views, 19 views today
Cloning a Router’s WiFi is quite tricky. The easiest way is to push WPS button on Router and WiFi clone button on extender.
So before you try to clone your WiFi Setting, you need to understand the WiFi logo LED blinking signal.
If your router supports WPS, you can continue with the steps below to clone its current WiFi settings to the extender.
Tips: We recommend that you plug in the extender near your router for WiFi cloning.
- Press the WPS button for 2 seconds
- Within 2 minutes, press the WiFi Clone button for 1 second.
- Just wait for ten seconds till the Wi-Fi Clone LED is blinking quickly, which means the powerline adapter has successfully completed the Wi-Fi Clone process.
- Done. You can move the Extender to a suitable location.
Note : If the WiFi LED still blinks slowly for longer than 30 seconds, unplug the Extender and plug it back in, then try again.
How to Reset your Extender ?
With the extender powered on, use a pin to press and hold the Reset button until all LEDs go off.When the Power LED turns on and the WiFi LED starts to blink rapidly, the reset process is complete.
Router without WPS Button
If your modem router do not have WPS button, you can try connect to your extender wirelessly or ethernet cable.
- Find the ip address for the Extender. Refer to manual or box for ip adress of the extender
- For Air Ties 4430, ip address is 192.168.2.254
- You can also get connected by WiFi, AirTies4430
- When connected, open browser and go to ip address provided.
- You will be directed to admin homepage
- Follow the instruction given.
- If clone WiFi is successful, then your extender will have green light.
- Note : Different brand have different ip address make sure you get it right.
- If fail, please reset your extender and try again..
7,715 total views, 6 views today